Meticulous end-unit townhome with updates galore in the sought-after Landsdowne Community! This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath beauty is turn-key and ready for move-in! A bright and inviting living space with rich hardwood flooring and wood-burning fireplace leads into the spacious and functional, recently remodeled kitchen with modern white cabinets and recessed lighting. Gorgeous granite countertops provide plenty of prep space for cooking and the convenient pass through window gives easy access to the main living area for entertaining and socializing with guests! A fully fenced backyard with tree-lined views and large deck provides a private oasis for outdoor dining and relaxing after a long day. The upper level boasts two bedrooms with impressive vaulted ceilings. The master bedroom has private access to the full shared bathroom featuring a brand-new vanity with stunning Carrera marble countertop. A bonus room on the lower level provides the perfect space for a home office or additional recreation area. The sizable unfinished laundry room area provides an ideal spot for all of your storage and organizational needs as well as an additional bath option. Envision yourself enjoying all of the benefits and amenities that living in Lansdowne has to offer! Easy access to 395/495, Ft. Belvoir, Franconia-Springfield and Van Dorn Metro Stations, as well as shopping and dining at the nearby Kingstowne shops and the Springfield Town Center.
Features & Updates:
-2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1 Half Bath
- 936 Sq. Ft Plus Basement Level
-Brand New Carpets on Upper & Lower Levels
- Fresh Paint Throughout
- BRAND NEW Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops & White Cabinetry with Gas Cooking in Kitchen
- Bonus Room on Lower Level
- Convenient Lower Level Plumbing Rough-In to Easily Add Future Full Bathroom
- Crown Moulding on Main Level
- Large, Fully Fenced Backyard
- Awesome Community Convenient to Wegmans, Shops, Dining, Recreation & Commuter Resources
- Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Tennis and Basketball Courts, Tot Lots and Walking Paths.